MILES CITY HALL
110 Robinson Street
P. O. Box 398
Miles, Texas 76861
Phone: 325-468-3151 FAX: 325-468-3016
OFFICE HOURS: 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. then 12:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday - CLOSED (some) HOLIDAYS
The City of Miles has the following ordinances:
- Substandard Buildings
- Junked Vehicles
- Dog and Cat - Animal Control
- Game Room
- Golf cart
- Livestock and/or Fowl
- Public Nuisances
- Itinerant Merchants, Peddlers and Vendors
- Fire works
- Mobile Homes
- Driveway / Street drainage ditch policy
Ordinance complaints are filed at City Hall. A City Judge handles all unsettled complaints. For more information or a copy of these ordinances, contact City Hall.
The City of Miles Police Department. Runnels County Sheriff’s Department. The Miles Volunteer Fire Department provides fire protection. Ballinger Memorial Hospital EMS provides ambulance service. A volunteer animal control/welfare group does rescue work if necessary.
Water is supplied by the City of Miles through a pipeline and water wells.
RATES **** Master Fee Schedule ****
(Water, Sewer & trash)
All utility bills from the City are mailed by the last day of the month. Bills are due and payable upon receipt. If payment is not received, at the City, on or before
3 p.m. on the late day showing on your bill, the bill will be considered delinquent and a $20 late fee will be added.
Methods of payment:
- Draft payments from your bank account on the 10th of each month.
- Mail payments: City of Miles, PO Box 398, Miles, Tx. 76861
- Use a bill pay service of your choice
- A drop box is available by the front door of City Hall for your convenience 24 hours a day.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express payments are accepted in person or by phone. *** A 3% CONVENIENCE FEE WILL BE ADDED TO ALL CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS ***
CITY OF MILES — 870
Miles is located in west central Texas in Runnels County on U. S. Highway 67. The community of Rowena, is located nine miles east, with Ballinger being 19 miles east. San Angelo is 20 miles west of Miles and has many large businesses as well as hospitals, airport, etc.
The area is rolling plains with farming and ranching.